DIGI-B-CUBE, funded under the European Union´s Horizon 2020 Programme, aims to unlock the
cross-sectoral collaborative potential of SMEs by combining e.g. Artificial Intelligence (AI), Cognitive
Computing Digital Technologies (CCDT) with the Bioimaging-Biosensing-Biobanking (B-CUBE) and related value chains to deliver market sensitive disruptive technologies and generating innovative solutions that enhance patient-centred diagnostic work-flows.
The project provides support to SMEs through matchmaking, coaching, digital transformation services and equity-free funds up to €60,000 per SME. The support helps SMEs design solutions and develop new products and services to accelerate innovations in personalised medicine. SMEs can access these services and apply for funding under the DIGI-B-CUBE Voucher Scheme by registering on the DIGI-B-CUBE Collaborative Platform at platform.digibcube.eu.
Participate in the DIGI-B-CUBE Events to:
• Identify value chains and associated challenges for SMEs for their digital innovation and collect data on
existing processes and management systems;
• Evaluate identified value chains and associated challenges for SMEs and develop customised solutions;
• Take part in matchmaking events and face-to-face meetings to find collaboration partners from the IT
and/or Health sector to apply for funding for joint digital innovation projects that address value chain issues;
• Take part in digital transformation activities and follow-up coaching in order to successfuly develop and scale-up digital innovation products and services.
• Build cross-sectoral and cross-border partnerships composed of businesses that are challenge-owners and solution-providers;
• Contribute to new Health industries, new digital Health services, effective Medical Diagnostics that will lead to Precision Medicine, Preventive Medicine and Healthcare Transformation.
Up to €2,000 per voucher
Up to €6,000 per SME
Get reimbursed for your travel costs (transportation, accommodation and
event fees) incurred for attending DIGI-B-CUBE events. Applications must be
submitted prior to the event.
1st Deadline: 29th July 2020
2nd Deadline: 3rd February 2021
Up to €20,000 per SME
Up to €60,000 per project
Receive funding to prototype or conceptualise a solution for a digitalisation challenge in the Medical Diagnostics and related value chains. Consortia consisting of minimum two SMEs and maximum three organisations from at least two different sectors will be funded.
Lesen Sie weiter auf www.digibcube.eu