‘Diagnostics-4-Future Conference‘ is the international meeting-place for users and providers from industry and science.
Based on questions in medical care, clinics and laboratories, innovative solutions for new diagnostics are discussed including research and development. The focus is also on solutions for rural areas (point-of-care). Organizer is the international health network BioLAGO. The conference emerged from the DiagNET project.
- Diagnostics of Multiresistant Pathogens
- Cancer Diagnostics
- Therapeutical Drug Monitoring
- New Approaches for Common Diseases
- Digitalization and Artificial Intelligence in Diagnostics
5 Reasons for Attending
- Summary of medical needs and diagnostic trends
- Experts as on hand conversation partners
- Impulses for new solutions and future collaborations
- International exchange and matchmaking
- Partnering & Exhibition opportunities to present your solutions
For More information visit www.diagnostics4future.org